I’ve never had to useÂ conditional logic in Umbraco forms before but as soon as I did, it didn’t work as it looks like there is a Umbraco 7 forms logic bug. It appeared that I’ve setup everything in the backend correctly but I was getting an error saying:
“jquery Unexpected end of input”
Sounds simple enough but took me a little bit of time to find.
In \Views\Partials\Forms\Scripts.cshtml on line 11 these is this line of code:
<input type=”hidden” id=”values_@Model.FormClientId” value=”@Html.Raw(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObject(Model.Pages.SelectMany(p => p.Fieldsets).SelectMany(fs [...]