Changing the “All Web Site Data” Title in Analytics
Changing Google’s default “All Web Site Data” title to a custom one is really easy and can make managing multiple accounts a lot easier
1. In Google Analytics, open your Google account by clicking on “All Web Site Data” for the account you wish to update the name of.
2. Next, click on the Admin cog on the left hand side navigation.
3. In the third column, View > All Web Site Data, click on “View Settings”
4. In the section “View Name”, update this to your preferred name.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Save.
6. All DONE!