How to Link Google Analytics to Google Adsense
If you have a blog, news or informational site where you want to generate revenue through display ads using Google Adsense it’s best to link Google Analytics to Google AdSense so you can see which pages are performing.
You do not need to be a developer or a tech wiz to do this just follow these steps:
1. Log into Google Adsense and go to Settings -> Access and authorization -> Google Analytics Integration
2. You should see the account you are linking to in the list below if you are logged into Google Adsense with the same account you are using for Google Analytics. If you can’t see it then share it with your Google Adsense email address. Find the site you want to link and click “Link” on the right hand side. This will take you to Google Analytics to finish things off.
3. When in Google Analytics click on AdSense Linking:
3. From here click the red New Adsense Link button:
4. Click AdSense for Content and then continue
5. Link the Views (you can just tick all here if there are multiple, it will do the same thing:
6. Then Click the blue ‘Enable Link’ button and click Done. You should now see a new entry in your Adsense Linking in Google Analytics:
From here on out you will be able to see your AdSense revenue per page under Behavior -> Publisher -> Overview